Tuesday, 7 June 2011

I got the magic in me, my mojo is back*

I think I got my mojo back! For the first time in a very long time, I actually feel like writing / blogging or whatever the heck you wanna call it. My life has been on a semi roller coasta ride since the beginning of this year and I can’t even begin to explain at all.


Anyhoos a rundown/breakdown of my famous 2011 year so far.

  •     Broke up wt a bf of 3yrs

  •     Dated an embarrassment for 2weeks.I mean a major embarrassment.dis guy was too bush for words and I don’t know why I agreed to even be seen with him. Beer drinking-chain smoking-extremely large beer stomach of a guy. I guess he was my rebound. Imagine a guy asking you your fav position on your first date?





  •  Started my service in this dope bank, really nice, except it’s so stressful especially if your are in the I.T. department.I literally don’t have time for myself.

  • Met an extreme psychopath at the office, he’s cool and all but has to be the weirdest guy I have met in my life. Fought with said psychopath and came out victorious *insert victory dance*.

  • Lost a lot of weight all thanks to nysc camp, Hallelujah somebody?
Awon sexzy corper ! ! !
  • Almost lost my beautiful sexy leg this year in an almost car accident (shout out to all my enemies…….i am still alive bitches!!!)



  • Started building my shoe collection and I am starting to get stuff and clothes I like. It’s been a long time coming, I remember back in school, I could barely afford extra cash to buy clothes and shoes but I guess my time is NOW! And I am going to use it wisely.

  • Met a lot of guys ….friends wt intentions ;) u know wt I mean, you can’t hate a girl.

  •  Got an external hard disk (not a major achievement but so darn proud of myself).



  • Met an extremely sweet dr. that brings me lunch at work…….almost dated him but…….

  •  Decided to stay and enjoy being single. Take my time because I got this nagging feeling that my next relationship would end up more serious than I anticipated so I gotta enjoy my freedom.

  • Basically, I am loving myself more than ever.

  • Saw Neato-C and short/fat Eldee in flesh. Wasn’t mega impressed……..this is not a big deal NOTE just wanted my list to be longer :)

  •  I have managed to keep in touch wt all my friends which is very unusual of me.

  • Trying to catch all the fun I can in case I die 2mrw (God forbid oooo!).

  • Funny enough, haven’t fallen in love or had any major crush recently….so strange.

  •  Started using more makeup on my face.

  • Have this really hot smoking guy in my office but he’s married .he is hot in a nerdy, dorky kind of way, tall dark and has this childlike laugh and sense of humor. He is very good at his job, a no go area cos he’s married. Had a half day crush.

  • Have this urge to travel to India or Dubai. Have no idea why?





  • I think I am starting to have a thing for politics…….huh? I say again.

So far so good, that’s all folks for now would update as soon as something changes .Attended this monthly LPM (Le Petit Marche) sale at Get Arena Lagos Nigeria. It happens every last Sunday of every month at diff locations. They have lots of cool stuff and I got this fabulous Ankara slippers and Alice band from Tionni Accessories. It’s so beautiful and unique. Although they are based in Abuja, I think u can call and place your orders. Who knows, you can meet a local celebrity crush at one of these events. Pictures below:




Style of the day.


Nicki minaj’s Gianmarco Lorenzi peep toe crystal wedge heels.omg !, she totally shut it down.This shoe has brought her up to No. 1 in my celebrities with the baddest shoe game.The shoe cost about $2,767. The gold tone crystal embellished shoes have a cut away ledge detail platform sole, peep toe, and high wedge heel. I can kill for just a pair.Have fab week ahead.


Photo credits: Fashionbombdaily.com


xoxo sugarkanke.......




5 comments:

  1. Wow! A lot has happened! Thank God for the near accident too. Welcome back :D

    Adiya
    http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ankara slippers are real lovely. As for Nikki Minaj's shoes - I am looking at the angle of her feet in those shoes..nope I can't afford the chiropractic bills in her future.

    Hope you are enjoying your life as a Corper..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a headsup to let you know that i changed my url. Hope you're good :)

    Adiya
    http://museorigins.blogspot.com (formally the corner shop)
    http://museorigins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ginger : Thanks a lot .......i have to concur,i love nicki's shoes and i can kill for it but i don't think i would wear it in the forseeable future.Althou i am still trying to get used to the corper life.

    @Muse Origins : no wonder i kept trying your url but it didnt go through,glad i have it at last.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, am loving your blog..check mine out, i heart TIONNI accessories and even have a post on their stuff.

    ReplyDelete