Monday, 14 October 2013

Grey & Blue Scale











Next shirt | New Look Trouser | New Look shoes| Timex watch | Asos Marketplace Ring | Mac Riri Woo

Another quick OOTD post. Wore this sometime last week but i didn't get around to uploading the pictures. My good friend Dino was kind enough to be my photographer (He always is!).
I couldn't be asked in the morning to pick out an outfit so i threw on the quickest thing i could lay my hands on and i must say, i am quite impressed with the outcome, almost formal casual or casual formal. I saw this shirt in the last Next sale and i instantly fell in love with it because it is so simple and the sleeves can be rolled up.
I have had  this trouser for a while now and i thought the combination will go very nicely.The shoes are classy yet sophisticated enough to dress up an outfit, i thought they had a unique design so i picked them up in New Look a while back with my  friend's 50% discount.


13 comments:

  1. you look good and love your smile. pls check out my blog i have a very obsessive healthy habit of trying to grow my African hair long and transitioning from relaxer to a natural hair . ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Uchenna,
      Thanks ! i will definitely check out your blog...

      Delete
  2. Love this look. The shoes and the top are SO cute.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, you look lovely!
    xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babes looks like you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combination! (:

    <3 Colleen
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. look at you miss thang....looking soooooo good!

    ReplyDelete