Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Grey Gateaway



 






New Look Jumper | Zara Leggings | New Look Boots | Miss Selfridge Earrings | Timex watch | New Look Finger Rings

Yesterday was a sad day for me but as they say, every disappointment is a blessing. I decided to take pictures of my OOTD because it cheered me up a little. The weather has been quite depressing here in the UK, especially yesterday. I am lucky enough to have a friend that works for New Look so that means i get all these goodies 50% off isn't that amazing?
I love Gold Jewelry and most especially hoop earrings. They are my favorite! i am a "go big or go home" kinda chic. So if i am not wearing big hoop earrings and will usually be wearing no earrings at all. Just what i prefer.

6 comments:

  1. Really cute outfit !!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit, love the boots :)
    would you like to follow each other ?
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the outfit, you are so gorgeous as well!
    Have a lovely day xxx

    www.deedoorknobs.com

    ReplyDelete