Wednesday, 25 December 2013

SAVE THE BLOW DRY™

This year ending has been a whirl wind for me. With trying to catch up with work, moving houses and finally the holidays, it has taken me a minute to get back to blogging.
I have a little holiday break for 2weeks and i am planning to get at least two or three posts in! I can't promise regular posts because my job is quite demanding but i am thinking of at least one OOTD before the new year as i have my friend hanging with me and she can be my photographer. I truly do miss blogging. I miss writing, typing away at my computer and keeping my thoughts all in one place.

Least i forget, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I got sent this shower cap about two months ago to review by the lovely people of Save The Blow Dry.In between my above excuses(*cough cough*) and using it long enough to be able to give an indepth review, here are my honest opinions below.
It took me little while to get this product as there was a mix up with my address.But my main contact was the most patient person and replied my emails promptly.
It came in a really cute packaging and I love the plastic cover that gives you instructions about the cap and what it is meant to be used for.




So cute! i absolutely love the packaging especially the lady clutching her towel with a look of shock on her face. The instructions/ directions at the back comes in quite handy to be honest and It tells you exactly how to use the product to achieve the best result.
As the name suggest, this shower cap is here to save your Blow dry and it did exactly just that for me. I am brown skinned that loves her weave to the T. What i hate especially is when i straighten my leave out and the steam or water from the shower messes everything up. I have put heat on my hair to strengthen it again which is damaging so i try as much as possible to avoid my hair from getting soaked. Finally, a product that is perfect for all my brown skinned ladies that love their weave, wigs and blow dry.
In the past, i have had problems with shower caps that go slack after the first few uses or rip or let water or steam sip in because they are not strong or of good quality. This product hasn't not given me that problem so far.





To use,turn hat inside out (so the towelling doesn't get wet and yuckie) and put on over your favourite hair treatment allowing it to work on hair more effectively.
To remove excess water and ideally hang up to dry.
The only drawback i found with this product is that it takes some time to dry so what you want to do it hang it over your radiator or heating inside out with the towel facing out so that it dries in time for your next use.

What this product says it does;
"SAVES THE BLOW DRY! Its secret is the combination of a gorgeous, waterproof design with an internal layer of super-absorbent micro weave towelling, which zaps humidity and condensation, bathroom-proofing hair to leave it dry and bouncy. 

Super roomy - covers even the longest, thickest styles!
Comfortable fab - flex grip stops strands escaping!
Really banishes bathroom frizz and squashed hair styles!"

Definitely a weave saviour to the rescue!
And it does exactly the above, i will definitely recommend this product and i will grab one myself or as a gift. I give this product a 4.5 out of 5.
This cap can be purchased on their website here for £14.95 and shipping is worldwide.
If you have used this product or are using this product, comment down below and tell me your thoughts.


Disclaimer: The product featured above was provided to me for review purposes.I did not receive any other form of compensation for this post and the opinions expressed above are 100% honest and all opinions expressed in this post are solely my own.

14 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Would you like to follow each other on gfc? let me know!!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow you back :) thanks! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!!!
    Happy new Year!!!
    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you Jeannette !
      Following via GFC and Bloglovin' . Let me know!

      Delete
  4. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC???
    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back

    My Blog: Beauty-Fulll

    Facebook
    Twitter
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog. Happy New Year! ; ))

    Follow you. Maybe follow back? ; 3
    http://muffliato9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks super cute!!

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete